Evaluation of Existing Agricultural Nitrate Control Programs
This site is intended as a resource for background information and updates for the State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) Nitrogen Task Force Expert Panel.
Irrigated Lands Regulatory Program (ILRP)
The following links are taken from the California EPA Central Valley Regional Water Quality Board website.
Program Background and Overview
- Conditional Waiver of Waste Discharge Requirements
- Extension of Conditional Waiver Decision
- Press Releases and Executive Officer Reports
- ILRP Archives
- Contact ILRP Staff
New Waste Discharge Requirements
Water Quality Monitoring and Reporting
- Monitoring Plans, Reports and Assessments - MRP Plans, Coalition-specific Orders, monitoring reports, Sediment Discharge and Erosion Assessment Report (under assessment reports) and associated Staff reviews.
- Management Plans - for Coalition Groups and Individual Dischargers. When there have been two or more exceedances of the same pollutant at the same site within a three-year period, management plans must be prepated and implemented.
- Monitoring Data - Surface Water Quality Data (2004 to Current), Review of Monitoring Data - 2007 Staff Report, and UC Davis ILRP Monitoring Projects (2003-2007)
- Electronic Water Quality Monitoring Data Submission Resources - resources for the State-Wide Comparable Format requirement.
- East San Joaquin Groundwater Quality Assessment Report
- July 2013 Groundwater Assessment Report for Rice Lands in the Sacramento Valley (taken from California EPA website)
Grower Outreach and Enforcement
- Compliance and Outreach Activity
- Irrigated Lands Formal Enforcement Archive
- File a Water Quality Complaint (form on the Cal/EPA website)
For additional information, please contact ILRP.