:: Lucas Hoffmann ::
Irrigation Support Engineer
Office: BRAE 08A-033D
- Registered Civil Engineer, California
Support and background:
- Irrigation district modernization
- Evapotranspiration estimation
- B.S., Civil Engineering - California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, CA, 2011
- M.S., Masters in Engineering, specializing in water engineering - California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, CA, 2012
Examples of Publications and Presentations:
- Howes, D.J., L. Hoffmann, and F. Gaudi. 2012. Spatial Variability in Evapotranspiration Related to Irrigation System Distribution Uniformity. Presented at USCID Conference on Managing Irrigation Systems in Today's Environment, Reno, Nevada, November 13-16, 2012. 13 pp.
- Howes, D.J., L.J. Hoffmann, and F. Gaudi. 2012. Comparison of Field Level and Regional Actual ETc Values Developed from Remote Sensing and Dual Crop Coefficient Procedure. Presented at 2012 Irrigation Show, Orlando, Florida, November 4-5, 2012. 13 pp.
- Howes, D.J., C.M. Burt, and L. Hoffmann. 2014. Evaluating Net Groundwater Use from Remotely Sensed Evapotranspiration and Water Delivery Information. Presented at Evaluating Net Groundwater Use from Remotely Sensed Evapotranspiration and Water Delivery Information. Irrigation Association Irrigation Show. Phoeniz, Arizona. November 17-21, 2014. 15 pp.
- Howes, D.J., S. Ellenson, L.J. Hoffmann, and F. Gaudi. 2015. Center Pivot Sprinkler Distribution Uniformity Impacts on the Spatial Variability of Evapotranspiration. ASCE Journal of Drainage and Irrigation Engineering, Dec. 29, 2014. 10 pp.