Irrigation Evaluation Data
Welcome to the Irrigation Evaluation Project. The purpose of this page is to provide access to Irrigation Evaluation data that has been collected and compiled over the years. The spreadsheets available below are free for public use. For more information about the ITRC Irrigation Evaluation program, ITRC has additional resources available on this website:
- Irrigation System Evaluation Short Courses both online and on-site
- Summary Graphs of DU evaluation data since 1997
- ITRC Paper No. P 2008-005: "Accuracy of Global Microirrigation Distribution Uniformity Estimates" by Styles et al
- External Paper: Burt, C.M. (2004). "Rapid Field Evaluation of Drip and Microspray Distribution Uniformity." Irrig. Drain. Syst., (18) 257-297
- ITRC Paper No. P 1997-003: "Irrigation Performance Measures: Efficiency and Uniformity" by Burt et al
- ITRC Paper No. P 1995-005: "Identification and Quanitification of Efficiency and Uniformity Components" by Burt et al
Data is compiled in spreadsheets for six types of irrigation systems. This data is meant for use with the evaluation data input and results forms for each particular system type, generated using the Irrigation Evaluation program. To retrieve each Excel spreadsheet, click on the irrigation method below.
* Drip/Micro data was last updated August 2019.
** Hand Move and Solid Set Sprinkler data is divided into three spreadsheets due to the amount of information for each entry.